Welcome to CCHPTP!
Welcome. The Council of Clinical Health Psychologist Training Programs (CCHPTP) is an organization of graduate, internship, postdoctoral, and post-licensure programs and individuals that provide clinical health psychology training.
CCHPTP is a member of the Clinical Health Psychology Specialty Council. Other member organizations of this council include:
- Society for Health Psychology, APA Division 38
- American Board of Clinical Health Psychology
- American Academy of Clinical Health Psychology
- Association of Psychologists in Academic Health Centers, APA, Division 12
- Society of Counseling Psychology - Health Psychology Section, APA Division 17
The CCHPTP is an organization of graduate, internship, postdoctoral, and post-licensure programs and individuals that provide clinical health psychology training.
CCHPTP Board of Directors
Meet our board of directors.
Children’s of Minnesota, Doctoral Internship
Chief Psychologist, Director, Yale New Haven Hospital
Program Director, Clinical Health Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship
Assistant Dean, SAUSHEC Graduate Allied Health Education
Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center
Director, Behavioral Medicine Program, Eastern Virginia Medical School
Co-Director, Clinical Psychology Internship Program